Craving a sweet ‘n’ sexy treat this Valentine’s Day? Try making this for your sweetheart!
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan)
- ¾ cup vegan milk (almond, soy, rice, coconut)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Dash of sea salt
- For dipping: Strawberries, bananas, kiwi, etc.
Place all ingredients (except for fruits) in a slow cooker and mix until melted and creamy smooth. This will take about 25-30 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the fruit, bread or anything else you prefer for dipping. Serve in a fondue pot over low heat & enjoy!
Happy La-La-La Love Day!