Sweet ‘n’ Pretty Avocado Salad
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Coarse salt
- 1 firm, ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- ½ yellow bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 scallion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and cayenne. Season with salt.
2. Scoop out flesh from avocado halves, reserving shells, and chop. Transfer to a bowl and add bell pepper, tomatoes, scallion, and chopped cilantro.
3. Drizzle with dressing and season with salt. Gently stir to combine. Spoon mixture into reserved shells.
Garnish with whole cilantro leaves & serve! Yep, it’s just that easy 🙂