This delish dish is sure to please even the harshest of critics! I adore soup. It’s one of my most favorite things. So warm, so comforting. It’s a hug in a bowl! (Ok, that was a little too Dr.Phil.) But really, soup is the ultimate comfort food. And this recipe is up there with the best of ’em!
It’s raw. It’s vegan. It’s gluten free. It’s my kind of meal.
Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 1 organic red pepper, cored, de-seeded and chopped
- 3 medium-sized, organic vine-ripened tomatoes
- ½ organic celery stalk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 tsp. high quality sea salt
- 1 very small garlic clove
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
Blend everything until smooth and serve. If you’d like to warm it gently, blend it for longer or warm it over the stove on the lowest temperature, but don’t bring to a boil or overheat.