I really have no words for this treat. It can be enjoyed on vegan desserts or just right out of the bowl! And best of all, it’s easy-peasy to make!
Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 (14 oz) can Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Place the can in the refrigerator overnight
- Open the can and scoop the thick, creamy white part off the top (leaving the opaque, watery bit in the can)
- In a large bowl, whip the coconut cream on high until medium/firm peaks form (you can pull the whip out and turn it up and the peak stays put)
- Enjoy!! Lasts for about 3 days in the fridge, but will need a stir or rewhip