I adore fudge. It’s such a delightful treat! This recipe is super easy, no-bake and rather sexy, if you ask me. Wink.
Vegan Nutella Chocolate Fudge
makes 10-15 fudge squares
- 1 cup homemade vegan Nutella – Find my recipe here – Vegan Nutella Recipe
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp high-quality cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- shredded unsweetened coconut
- chopped hazelnuts
- Take the almond butter and add all the remaining ingredients at once and process until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency. If adding any mix-ins, spoon your fudge batter into a bowl and stir this in.
- Line a small bread pan with parchment paper and pour your fudge into the pan, smoothing it over with a spatula. Store in the freezer overnight before slicing into small squares and it is ready to serve. If you let it “melt” for about 10 minutes, you will get the perfect fudgy-consistency. However, if you are going to leave it at room temperature for longer than 1 hour, I recommend transferring it back to the freezer.