Oh man guys, I love fudge. Creamy, yummy, lovely fudge. This recipe is a tad different than your average fudge recipe, and that’s what makes it special! These fudge bars are creamy, dreamy and delicious. (Did I mention they are vegan and gluten free as well? Well they are! Yep.)
You’ll be kicking yourself for offering to share them, they are THAT good.
- 1 cup raw creamy almond butter (unsalted)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, softened
- 1½ Tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking dish, lined with plastic wrap, then smooth with a spatula, and freeze until solid, about an hour.
- Remove the fudge by lifting the plastic wrap out of the pan, then cut into squares.
- Return the fudge squares to a sealed container, and store in the freezer until ready to eat!